This is my idea for two awesome licensed killers that could be incorporated
I believe Pinhead from Hellraiser would be super scary. He has a lot of supernatural powers and maybe his basic attack could be him quickly removing one of his pins from his head to hit the survivors with it. And his cooldown after he hits could be him putting it back on his head. Would look awesome. For his power super powers there are many ideas from the movies that can be used.
I would also like a strong and scary female killer and a male survivor. I think "La Llorona" from "Curse of la Llorona" would be a great killer. She only appears in one movie but she is inspired on Mexican folklore and I think she would be super cool. To hear her cry for her kids when she is approaching and she is also scary looking in the movie. We haven't had a female killer since the plague and we haven't had a male survivor since Steve.
P.s: My top killer that would make the game complete is Jason. Unfortunately with the whole lawsuit it is impossible until it is resolved. Maybe after the lawsuit, F13 the game might lose exclusivity of him and DBD could get his licence.
Just opinions
Comments