The slowest killer to catch them all!

I am yet to see a killer introduced that would catch survivors, not by chase and speed, but by trickery and ambush.

I would love to see a very slow killer that like from horror movies, is able to surprise the survivors from unexpected corners and places, almost like teleporting. The killer could be able to transform into one of the survivors and approach in confidence hoping the players would fall for it long enough for the killer to get to a striking distance. He could even bait survivors to join him to fix a gen despite not adding any progress to it. He could heal injured survivors, adding a curse upon them that lasts for the rest of the match if successful. Playing this killer would not be about chasing, but luring survivors to him. Nobody can trust each other when this killer is on the map and that's what makes him dangerous.

I want to see unique killers like this added to the game in the future, killers that catch survivors in their unique way completely different from anything we have seen from other killers before :)

Comments