Weird glitch/I'm dumb while playing killer?

I main survivor but lately I've been playing a lot of killer just to mix it up. I've been having an issue lately that I dunno if it's a me thing or dbd thing or something. A lot of the time and it's usually mid chase I'll hit m1 or m2 and absolutely nothing happens, I'll have a free hit and spam m1 and I don't swing at all. I sadly don't have any video on this cause idk how to record mouse clicks at the moment but it happens pretty frequently. Whenever I play surv and use m1 to do various stuff it happens instantly every time, but when I play killer it sometimes just doesn't react until I hit the button like 5 times. Is this a me issue or is this a common dbd issue. I haven't played enough to really know yet.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Common problem which is from... 2016 and we are in 2020 and still not fixed

    What you need to do is set your monitor resolution scale to 100% and your'e good to go.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AFL9UPIWP4SS/image.png

    Right click on Desktop -> Display Settings

    Scale & Layout = 100%

    This ^ is what you need.

    If this doesn't work, let me know. I'll link to you to one of my threads

    This works but it makes my framerate drop super hard and I start hardcore stuttering frames. Do you know of any other solution or if there's a fix to that?