Game not ending glitch (After endgame collapse)
Major Bug, Hi so I just had a match playing as doctor on the winter map, what happened was I had hooked a survivor that somehow glitched her hook to where her timer wasn’t going down, didn’t think much of it but now after the endgame collapse happens and she didn’t die, now I can’t get out of the game unless I leave and get no bloodpoints for it not only is this annoying but this should never happen. I suggest a even longer timer for games other than the endgame collapse so that eventually, in time you can have the game end and still get your bloodpoints. Not only did I lose my add-ons but I lost my consumable and gained no bloodpoints because I had to leave just to get out of the game. From Xbox -TriggerHappy81
Comments
Its been in the game since before dc penalties came in and still hasnt been fixed.
Be thankful the penalties are disabled for now because in future you will be eating a time-out for this. Apparantly you would deserve one for quitting the game 🙄