Matchmaking is bad

I’m not a very good killer (yellow rank) so when I get matched with red rank survivors I get bullied the whole game and end up having to camp to get one or two kills, and getting called a camper by them. Can you please fix the matchmaking it’s not fair for the killer at all I play survivor too(red rank) and when it’s a really bad killer I feel sorry for them so I end up giving them a kill. This discourages me from playing killer often just worrying whether they are red rank swf. Shouldn’t that be something yellow rank killers don’t have to worry about?

Comments

  • We know. The devs know. You could post this in feedback if this is pointed towards the devs but it wouldn't change anything. They said they were working on a new MMR system a while ago and they will finish it when they will. Nothing any of us can really do other than complain to each other and deal with it.

  • @DawnMad said:

    We know. The devs know. You could post this in feedback if this is pointed towards the devs but it wouldn't change anything. They said they were working on a new MMR system a while ago and they will finish it when they will. Nothing any of us can really do other than complain to each other and deal with it.

    Oh yeah forgot they were bringing that in