Don't Nerf Billy's Add-ons
Overheat is forgivable. But don't nerf his add-ons. That is not what you said in the patch.
Even though new ultra-rare is not strong you nerf the add-ons that decrease charge-time.Don't touch his add-ons otherwise this game will be more unexciting.
I love this game so I can't be quiet to such harmful changes.Billy is still exciting killer in this game.
Please keep him exciting.
Comments
Double engraving and Insta-Saw Billy are the reasons they're nerfing him.
They just need to nerf his addons, not make them stackable and get rid of his Red Bar.
Should have done that with Nurse as well, don't make her addons stackable and that's that.
If you simply didn't make them stackable, you'd still have Crackbilly, which would be just as problematic. I've never seen double engravings as an issue, but they certainly did considering they nerfed them hard.
Imo, they're nerfing him because they believe it'd be easier to make balance changes if all powers have a cooldown of sort instead of having an outlier.
I wouldn't care if they got rid of all his Chainsaw Charge time reduction addons, never once complained about that being an idea.
Base kit was perfectly fine. Insta-Saw was the the problem. There were a couple different ways to go about it, much simpler and pleasing ways.
But as always, they over did it. And now what do we got?
A bunch of useless addons - Tuned Carburettor, LoPro Chains, Black Grease, Mother's Helpers, as always Speed Limiter.
A lot of people thought LoPro Ultra Rare, was can go through pallets, but cannot one shot if it went through the pallet, nah it's got speed limiter attached permanently pallet or not. Not as good as everyone thought it would be.
Turning addons are the same, Doom and Death engravings also the same. The only things that are basically the same from old Billy, with a few tweaks here and there.
The heat addons are now a thing because the DEVs added the issue, so naturally have a couple band-aids.
And the chainsaw noise and TR addons, are gimicks through and through.
But no, "We are fine with how Billy is performing"...
Such lies and contradictions.
I understand your frustration but I think the devs ignore it, it's too late