Supernatural DLC speculation
Alright so user that goes by Deanwinchester showed me a video where supernatural is brought up to Mathieu Cote and his reaction. When asked when supernatural is coming to the game, Cote didn't say anything but had this reaction
Now I know this could mean absolutely nothing, but a little speculation won't hurt. In my opinion, it looks like he's hiding somehting. Like he's signed a non-disclosure agreement, and he can't say yes or no to the statement of supernatural coming to dbd. Like I said, it's probably nothing, however I REALLY hope it's a sign. What do you guys think?

Comments
The devs tend to choose the most easily recognizible characters, so this probably would only be a paragraph with Sam and Dean as survivors.
I would say the leviathons have the biggest chance. Mainly because they were the main villains for a whole season, and i can just see it working. Although I did mention it before, the devs could do a half licensed chapter, where the survivors are Sam and Dean, and then the devs create their own version of a werewolf, vampire, etc. That would fit with the supernatural chapter