To All me fellow Old and New Freddy Mains Out there!
Freddy is a character that I really enjoy, my favorite slasher killer and favorite DBD killer. I enjoyed him a lot when I first played him and have been enjoying the new one since, a little less but I still love em. I make this post not to talk your ear off (like before) but instead just say, Don't be a Sweaty Freddy! Freddy is damn powerful and doesn't need to sweat over some survivors tea-bagging or throwing crap in his face, he's Freddy! The Dream Demon! I know this goes for pretty much all of the killers, but as someone who has played both teams, I would especially recommend that when playing the New Freddy, just lay back, relax, and freak some folks out. If you find yourself pulling out noed and Some pretty Strong ass perks (GEN GOD) for the new Fredster, then maybe take a break, play some survivor or other killers. I can't control you yet and I don't really want too, I just want to see Freddy as less of a "ah #########, this guy again" Too "Huh, maybe I can win this?"
TLDR - Please from the bottom of my Shriveled Broken heart, don't be a Sweaty Freddy.
Comments