Another funny bug
I recently was playing legion and at the end a survivor wrote me making me notice a certain bug that happened, it showed that I had evil within (Myers ability)
Tagged:
Trusted
I recently was playing legion and at the end a survivor wrote me making me notice a certain bug that happened, it showed that I had evil within (Myers ability)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, now i imagine a new HALLOWEEN movie where this 7 ft rabbit is just staring you down from across the street.
Had that bug before with plague/deathslinger. apparently the devs are working on it. it happens when you switch killer in the lobby
It just happened to me without me switching the killer, I had legion on when I started the game.
That would be a good horror comedy XD
I believe there's several japanese food cmmercials like that