Midwitch DC bug
Everytime I use a midwitch offering someone has lost connection? Is this a bug?
Everytime I use a midwitch offering someone has lost connection? Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Purely a coincidence, a funny one too.
Midwich gets a lot of ######### from the community, and with DC penalties disabled right now, people are entitled to DC if they want, which is pretty thoughtless and selfish because it just puts their team at a disadvantage.
So the people who DC when they see that offering is probably because they hate that map, either that or their wire unplugged.
Yeah, it's all sorts of buggered. Avoid using the addon and I'm sure once bhvr gets around to fixing the map being garbage they'll also get around to fixing the offering bug.
As killer yeah it’s a “bug” lmaooo