Time Out!

Anyone else want a simple countdown clock somewhere on the UI just to prove just how fast these games can get. I swear. There are times I'm in a game that lasts about to the count of 10 before the gates are powered. And I'm not even the killer. (Also there are clutch killers that can take that time and finish the whole 4 survivors.) I witnessed both. But I'd love an actual visual to see how long the game lasts no matter the outcome. Am I alone in this idea (that'll never happen) ?

Comments

  • In general, I would love some sort of automatic 'game stats' sort of thing: duration, kill/escape results, ranks. It'd be cool to look back on what was played and how it went without having to always record it.

    But having a timer, even if it was just in the end screen to be like "this trial lasted 8:42" or something would be interesting!

  • Oh no cause people would be rushing far too much to complete their old time. I enjoy the game cause there is no time limit

  • @Deadsea said:

    Oh no cause people would be rushing far too much to complete their old time. I enjoy the game cause there is no time limit

    To be fair I didnt say time limit. But a timer that shows counting up to how long a game lasted. I only suggest this because there are times I feel it lasted such a short amount of time before since the game began. Just an indication of time spent.

  • This could easily go in a post-game tab of the match results. While we’re at it, let’s specify who escaped by hatch and by gate.

  • @yobuddd said:

    This could easily go in a post-game tab of the match results. While we’re at it, let’s specify who escaped by hatch and by gate.

    That's the idea. Hell I also would like the icon the killer gets to show their carrying someone to be an icon for all survivors instead of looking like their just laying grounded. Even if it's a split second the killer is carrying them to a hook nearby. For that time being. It be nice to know who's being carried and who's on the ground. 🤷‍♂️

  • I just wish there were stats period. Number of escapes, sacrifices, things like that.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1448334#Comment_1448334

    That's the idea. Hell I also would like the icon the killer gets to show their carrying someone to be an icon for all survivors instead of looking like their just laying grounded. Even if it's a split second the killer is carrying them to a hook nearby. For that time being. It be nice to know who's being carried and who's on the ground. 🤷‍♂️

    Actually there is a “carry” indicator. If their life bar has a flashing box around it (the way it looks with deep wound), then it means there are hands on the survivor on the ground. Don’t see their red aura? They’re being carried. Still see their red aura? They’re being healed.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1448185#Comment_1448185

    Join the rest of the forum. We've been asking for new stats since november when they released last stats and we get ignored

    Oh I don't really care about overall game stats as much as I'd love the see my own personal stats. I don't even know how many hours I have in the game because PS4 either doesn't show it or I just can't find it.