DC
Hi Dead By Daylight
I really love your game but I'm sorry to tell you that like this but you really have to do anything about disconnecters
i saw you did anything for the guys who don't join the game but for the guys that disconnect in the game there is the problem.
It's just like impossible to escape when a man just leave at start of the round there is nothing to stop em!
I suggest to make that these guys are temporaly banned(like 15min for the first time) to make these guys stop just ragequit
Thank you if you read that
Meg
Comments
We have told the devs countless of times now, but nothing is happening.
There is an autmatic system that will trigger if your DC rate suceeds 80% or sth like that (we dont have actual numbers but the rate has to be high AF) then you will receive a soft ban
This is the reason why DCs happen pretty much every 2nd game
I dont think that every survivor would agree with you.
This is the point where I usually hear excuses because game crashes or loading screen DCs etc....