Do the devs try out specific feedback from the community anymore?

To clarify, I don't mean general feedback on the game like "maps are too big" or "this killer is too weak", as I am pretty happy with how the devs take feedback from the community, but specific feedback like perk reworks or new gameplay changes.

As an example, Save the Best for Last, which many killers love, myself included, was suggested by a person on Reddit, which the devs liked and put it directly into the game. I have always liked that change as it showed that the devs to listen to feedback and consider new ideas if they're good enough, but since then I can't recall any change that was directly inspired by a post on the forums or Reddit.

I know that perk reworks and the like are supposed to be done by their balance team, but I do miss seeing changes get into the game that were suggested on the forums. Do the devs still consider specific changes proposed on the forums, or do they just take an overall look at the feedback nowadays?

Comments