A semi-submerged map introducing swimming?
What would you think about e.g. a titanic-like map, half submerged with passages to swim through? would that be good or frustrating? how many would just drown? can demo swim?
What would you think about e.g. a titanic-like map, half submerged with passages to swim through? would that be good or frustrating? how many would just drown? can demo swim?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A demo swimming like a dog would be epic
and a swimming nurse
I'm against a swimming mechanic but I'm for a map with some water we can walk through
There is still a problem on some stairs - and you want swimming in the game?
maybe not swimming, but a water mechanic that slows down running speed for killer and survivor would be cool. I do think there should be more environment interaction than just simple collision and pallets