Crossplay Switch
ok i play on pc but if i wanted to play crossplay with someone and we did customm games and i was freddy how would that work since there freddy isnt on switch?
ok i play on pc but if i wanted to play crossplay with someone and we did customm games and i was freddy how would that work since there freddy isnt on switch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the moment, there is no crossplay between PC and consoles, however Steam players can play with Windows Store players. In the latter platform, Freddy is unavailable. While I believe he still exists in the game and still can be played against, he, neither a Nightmare on Elm Street chapter can't be purchased on Windows Store. I guess that'd look the same on Switch... but I am not sure. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.