Randomly Disconnecting During Trials

Platform: PC

Region: Southern USA

Issue: For the past month or so I have been getting disconnected from just about every trial I try to join. From the moment I join, everything will seem fine for a couple of minutes, but at a random point during every match, my player will completely stop moving, and like 5 seconds later I'll completely disconnect from the trial. Whenever that happens it will either say I've lost network connection, or it'll say I lost connection from the host. Neither of which is true. My internet can't be the issue - that much I've already looked into and found no issue, and I doubt it's ever the host either since sometimes I'll be in a SWF, and once I disconnect randomly - my friend and everyone else will remain in-game. I just want to play a game without the fear of disconnecting, and to get points, but I'm almost afraid to play the game since I know I'll get no playtime or bloodpoints. I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this issue - I'm tired of losing bloodpoints!

Tagged: Pending

Comments