Story sharing times: Good plays from non-SWF players
So.. We all keep hearing about how SWF groups are so overpowered and need to be nerfed.. but people forget that solo players (or just people from a different groups when it's two duos paired together) can pull good plays..
Earlier tonight I was paired with 3 other people, no idea if they were together or not.. but at one point I was working on a generator not far from the shack.. and another survivor was being chased around in the shack..
At one point, I saw the group's Dweet do what Dweets do best: hide in one of the shack's lockers, right after Claudette + Legion came out.. So I thought "well, he's going to Head On the killer on next pass"
Thing is.. next pass never came to be, the Frank downed Claudette outside the shack.. so I ran to the shack wondering if I could get his attention through the window.. he saw me as he was picking her up.. I was sure he would hook her on a hook nearby.. but nope! He decided to take her to the shack to bring her to the basement.
So I just stood close enough to the door as he came in.. and he sweved towards me to try to hit me before going down in the basement.. and got a faceful of locker!
We all ran off, he chased after Claudette and downed her anyway.. but it was a pretty fun moment in that game. Everyone died except Claudette, she got the hatch a second before Frank caught up to her.
So.. what about you guys? Any fun moments with random players that turned out to be great?
Comments