Does Doctor's power prevent escapes from hatch?
Hey, how are you?
I just want to know if any Doctor's power like the Insanity Level 3 or even the basic shock therapy can block the survivor from using the hatch.
Hey, how are you?
I just want to know if any Doctor's power like the Insanity Level 3 or even the basic shock therapy can block the survivor from using the hatch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, I'm doing well, thanks for asking!
Doctor's shock therapy blocks survivors from doing any action, which does include escaping through hatch. However, Madness 3 only stops survivors from doing actions that involve holding m1, such as healing, repairing a generator, ect.
no, it does not
Just for the sake of being thorough, Static Blast (the area of effect shock) does not prevent actions from being performed.