Dev's question about music and chase music
My question is why you can't change the music I general. For instance the main theme music on the menu? What if I wanted to hear something else? Even go as far as listening to chase music sometimes as an alternative. You open DBD and the doctor or the huntress chase music kicks in. And the Dev's said they want to give killers new chase music wish we as the killer could choose which music the survivors would hear when a chase initiated. It just add another level of cool in the game. I hear some amazing chase themes on YouTube the Dev's could reach out or have us vote on the best chase themes.Plus the Dev's could monetize it get the original copyright owners to add some music in from the licenses. Then put it in the store for auric cells since we know your cosmetics department gets bank am I right? Forget balance let's get this bread! Im kidding kidding.
Comments