Thank you for listening bhvr <3
When it comes to the hillbilly changes. I'm a bit sceptical as I always am on what any new change will bring when brought into the game, but you've shown your willing to listen to feedback and make changes to content in large ways. You brought us hillbilly buffs/nerfs. Your going back on a lot of the latter, or rather reformatting it to be more within players visions of what they want the charecter to be/alongside what you wish the charecter to be and how they preform.
Hopefully these changes will not harm hillbilly outside of punishing him for misplaying. You brought most of the changes I wished for and many others to hillbilly's new kit. Without seeing them in play as anything more then text, I can't say for certain how much the changes will help him (expecially in snowballing situations) however I have a good feeling he will be a lot better and more inline with what everyone wishes now. My only gripe is that I've believed since his changes that he should have an amount of heat "cool off" in the blood of a successful chainsaw, giving him some leeway upon a successful down. But I digress.
Thank you bhvr for listening to community feedback and showing you care. I know a lot of the community has offered a large amount of backlash in response to the recent ptb. And whilst I'm in agreement that the changes needed some very very neccessary tweaking, I'm hopeful that some of the more uh outburst'y players will be at peace now, and that they can see you care just as much as them about the game (I mean you did all create it!)
Comments