Which is better
I have about enough to buy legion or clown (the only two i have left to buy with irridescent shards) but i dont know which to buy so i need your help again😵
I have about enough to buy legion or clown (the only two i have left to buy with irridescent shards) but i dont know which to buy so i need your help again😵
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown has one extremely meta perk (Pop) and one perk that some people like but imo isn't extremely amazing (Bamboozle). Legion has one semi-meta perk (Discordance). I personally find Legion way more fun and effective to play, but there are Clown mains on here who I'm sure would disagree with that opinion.