Ranking Distribution OCE, NA, Worldwide
I've been looking for this infomation for about a month now.
Does anyone know where I information on the percentage of players in each rank?
Thanks :)
I've been looking for this infomation for about a month now.
Does anyone know where I information on the percentage of players in each rank?
Thanks :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think the devs release percentages at the end of the year (they did last year at least) this includes rank character pickrates and maybe perk picates
Yeah I think I saw that post.
But I was looking more for like number of players in say 1 month and where they fall in the ranking. As opposed to what perks/killers are run at each rank.