Disregard this Chain! We got the official Green Light!!
@FabsRinas said:Looks like my 4th perk is hopeI'm very happy to hear that it's not cancelled, just delayed until the devs say go for itGL on it though
@FabsRinas said:
Looks like my 4th perk is hope
I'm very happy to hear that it's not cancelled, just delayed until the devs say go for it
GL on it though
Hey Fabs! We will let you know if the status changes.. 🤞 I sent in a support request.. now we wait 🤷♂️
@Respectfulnancymain said:Why?I was really excited for it
@Respectfulnancymain said:
Why?
I was really excited for it
**UPDATE HERE!!!**
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172490/update-our-dead-by-daylight-fan-film-saved-by-daylight-is-back#latest
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1443114#Comment_1443114"This film can wait until the time is right!"So there's still a chance?
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1443114#Comment_1443114
"This film can wait until the time is right!"
So there's still a chance?
We got the Green Light! The film is back on!
@DeanWinchester said:Delayed or full on canceled for good? I was really looking forward to watching it. Damn.
@DeanWinchester said:
Delayed or full on canceled for good? I was really looking forward to watching it. Damn.
We got the green light!! Film is back!
YAAAAY!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey Fabs! We will let you know if the status changes.. 🤞 I sent in a support request.. now we wait 🤷♂️
**UPDATE HERE!!!**
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172490/update-our-dead-by-daylight-fan-film-saved-by-daylight-is-back#latest
We got the Green Light! The film is back on!
We got the green light!! Film is back!
YAAAAY!