Forcing survivors to break totems
What if the hex totems do not light up, they activate as normal but they all look like dull totems. This will force survivors off of gens if a hex appears in play, especially a deadly one, and destroy all totems instead of just the hex.
Also imagine the surprise destroying a dull totem to gain your inner strength and haunted ground pops.
Comments
Think add totems not being lit as part of hex: third seal perk. Would be a little buff to it and help in hex builds.
I like it. Or light them all up if there's an active hex.
I am not bothered if they are all lit or unlit as long as it gets survivors doing something other than gens lol
I like the never lit totem idea. The problem with the all lit totem idea is lit totems are more noticeable imo.