Losing Dailies... AGAIN
Yes, I already submitted a bug report... I love how this pops up over and over again. Dropped my third daily to get a killer one and of course it's gone after the game.
Yes, I already submitted a bug report... I love how this pops up over and over again. Dropped my third daily to get a killer one and of course it's gone after the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No reason to make a topic if you have submitted a ticket
Being Frustrated is a valid reason, Just another bug that’s been around forever... this isn’t lack of being patient it’s the fact that BHVR literally can’t fix something that simple in their game and somehow everyone expects the graphics updates to work???