Finding games
There are 15k+ players a day playing this game..so tell me devs why it takes 30 MINUTES+ to find a game/full lobby?
There are 15k+ players a day playing this game..so tell me devs why it takes 30 MINUTES+ to find a game/full lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
rank1?
Guess you are low rank,
There are no palyers below rank 15 because you cant derank anymore to those ranks.
Rank up and you will find games in no time
I've been playing Dead by Daylight for a while now and I can safely say that depending on what time of day you're queueing to play will dramatically affect your wait time. In my personal experience across all ranks, I have noticed that between 6:00 P.M. EST to 6:00 A.M. EST killer lobbies fill very fast, just earlier today I had a lobby that almost instantly had two survivors join. On the flip side from 6:00 A.M. EST to 6:00 P.M. EST I can usually instantly find a killer lobby as a survivor, provided I don't experience the glitch that redirects me to the main menu.