[Survivor Concept] Scooby-Doo: Norville "SHAGGY" Rogers
Original Artwork by Buğra Erke. The artist made the model for Mortal Kombat 11, I simply used it to represent the concept (I edited it to make it look more in character). I posted the concept on Reddit before.
Granted that it's fueled by the memes, having Shaggy in DbD is not such a far-fetched idea.
- Shaggy is a renowned and beloved character, most of the player-base would buy him without second thoughts
- BHVR already developed two Scooby-Doo games, so they are likely in good terms with the franchise to make it happen
The real problem may be that the Scooby-Doo franchise wants to keep being kid friendly, so they might be refusing to licence their characters. But hey, hope is the last to die. *Devour hope gains a token*
Feedback on the perks is very appreciated and welcome!
![[DbD] Shaggy.png](https://forumcdn.deadbyqueue.com/6030815/uploads/X92GTQCFJ9J1/5bdbd-5d-shaggy.png)
Comments