Xbox- rank doesn't reset
I logged in today and the rank reset showed my rank for both survivor and killer reset to 12 from red rank. When I checked my roles, both had stayed the same as before rank reset.
Tagged:
Pending
I logged in today and the rank reset showed my rank for both survivor and killer reset to 12 from red rank. When I checked my roles, both had stayed the same as before rank reset.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My rank updated after logging in the next day. It was the first time I logged in after I had received the rank reset notice. It went to 5 from 3.