Do map offerings can fail?

idk since their value is high but can I a throw a map offering and still get another map?

image.png


Comments

  • You can if another survivor uses a map offering too.

  • If it's just say 2 different map offerings, it's a toss up between the two.

    If, for example, one player offered a Strode key but two others both offered a jigsaw piece, you would almost certainly go to Gideon.

  • They can. It greatly increases the chances of going to that realm, but it's not guaranteed.

  • i had one a couple weeks ago put in strode reality didnt get it

  • @Peanits said:

    They can. It greatly increases the chances of going to that realm, but it's not guaranteed.

    but since the modifier is literally 9999, while the old ones had 2 and 5, doesn't it mean that the chance of not getting the map is like ... really small?

  • I rarely pay attention to offerings, but I remember very well one trial with a single map offering that failed.