The wraith

And here we see the wraith assume his position in his natural habitat....

And here we see the wraith assume his position in his natural habitat....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
XD made my day
But a Camping Wraith its a Shame to me... as a Wraith main. Wraith is so much stronger without Camping -_-
But it looks like 80% of the Killers (ps4) are Camping cuz they are:
Damn Killers... Why you s*ck so hard? Being a Killer is so good damn EZ. And i main Wraith... the weakest (besides Freddy) of them all.
Wraith is way stronger and more fun without camping. I encourage more people to hook and seek.
I assume you play on rank 1.
Based on what?
My build with the pig is Make Your Choice, Hex: Devour Hope, Thanatophobia, A Nurses Calling
Really?
I found wraith extremely difficult against competent survivors and everytime I faced a SWF with flashlight I was tempted really hard to DC, but then I am not a wraith main either....
Killers have it a lot harder on console due to console aim and low fps, 360ing is a major issue for console killers from what ive seen so far: I cant blame them for reacting in this way
WAIT. Are you Ace and Wraith at the same time?
6> @Milo said:
No. Just a random pic I found.Good observation though.