How do new Cannibal's add-ons work?

Since "Carburettor Tuning Guide" can automatically consumes all charges when triggering a chainsaw dash & slightly increases chainsaw dash duration (+0.5 secs).

So what I understand about this add-on is each charge can increase chainsaw dash maximum duration for 2 secs. So the total chainsaw dash duration that you can get from this add-on is (2+0.5)*3 = 7.5 secs.

but after I see TrU3Ta1ent's video that uses "Carburettor Tuning Guide" with "Iridescent Flesh" (you can see at 9:45 - 11:02)

https://youtu.be/xfIZLvDBIdI?t=585

after the chainsaw replenishes its charges by "Iridescent Flesh", the chainsaw dash duration after consumes charges is longer than 7.5 secs, did I misunderstand something about the "Carburettor Tuning Guide" add-on?

Moreover, I still confused about what "Chilli" and "Award-winning Chilli" do, what is the difference between "...increases Chainsaw Dash duration when a Charge is consumed" and "...increases Chainsaw Dash window"?

Comments

  • The two addons are bugged together. It seems with each down that replenishes the charges, it does not reset to 3, but actually something like adding 3 charges on top and then resetting. Making the sweep going longer and longer with each downed surv. That's a confirmed bug and will be fixed in the live version.