Tierlists of Killers - Fun to Play As & Fun to Play Against

my-image.png

Above is the ranking of killers & how fun I find them to PLAY AS. Within tiers, the most fun is furthest to the left, while the least fun in said tier is furthest to the right. Let me make this clear, this is my opinion on who I have fun playing as, so if I don't find your favorite killer fun tough nubbins.

my-image (1).png

This second tierlist is for the killers I find fun to PLAY AGAINST. Again, the most fun within tiers is those closer to the left. This tierlist in particular takes into account that the person I am playing against is quite competent in how to play said killer. None of this depends on how strong/weak a killer is, but rather the interaction I have with the killer as a survivor.

Comments