Big fps drops on indoor maps

Since the deathslinger patch the games is unplayable on lerys,the game,hawkims and ormond maps...

I have 90+ fps on the other maps but on those maps it drops for 40,50 and I tried to find a solution on the internet but nothing helped.I really want to continue playing this game but it is hard.

temps are fine btw and the problem occours with any configuration, I tried 800x600 resolution low settings and 1920x1080 ultra settings have the same problems

My specs: GPU Gtx 1660

CPU fx 8300

Ram memory 2 slots 8gb each 1600mhz dual channel

Ssd 500gb kingston

Comments

  • @aliberkcivelek said:

    ptimization doesnt exist

    should be glad not on console

    ^^^ my game literally sizes up anytime someone gets hit, on any hook, any status affect activating basically just playing in general. It's awesome. Good old PlayStation servers

  • There's nothing like that half second delay experienced by all that occurs once the first survivor is hit by noed.

  • This game has a huge difference from 60 fps to 90 idk why,above 80 is steady and below 80 is choppy as hell,I'm a guilty gear (fighting game) player so I'm very competitive,that's why I want to play in the maximum smoothness I can

  • For that purpose rivaturner is very good,I found when I limited my fps to 60 with rivaturner the fps was constantly 60,but the MS was going between 16.6 to 30 and the image became choppy in those times

  • @Yeebud said:

    50fps... On console the framerate legit goes below 20 sometimes

    I get what you mean but I'm the type of person who buys a Hitbox to play fighting games with the best possible latency,I just dont get it how dead by daylight can be so heavy

  • Wow, leave the complaining to console players, they are the real victims to fps drops

  • The thing is I want to start streaming and be very competitive,can't do that if I get in a map and the screen starts to stutter and drop fps

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Wow, leave the complaining to console players, they are the real victims to fps drops

    Btw console players play against console players,I'm can play against people with 300 fps,thats the problem

  • It’s funny to see pc players complaining about 60fps, come enjoy console because devs won’t get off their asses to fix their damn game

  • just be glad your not on console believe me its way worse