Is anyone playing the ptb?
I've been sitting in a killer lobby for over an hour (wanna use new billy to get a good opinion of him), and i have seen a total of 5 different survivors entering the game at different times. Are the ptb server just dead?
I've been sitting in a killer lobby for over an hour (wanna use new billy to get a good opinion of him), and i have seen a total of 5 different survivors entering the game at different times. Are the ptb server just dead?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think everyone's done with the ptb already. I tried a couple days ago and it took me 45 min. to get into a game only for someone to dc while the game loaded.
PTB servers are super laggy and the depressing nerf is probably driving people away. I could only get a few survivor games but that was it.