Sole Survivor not gaining stacks

Xbox

Laurie: Plunderer's Instinct, Sole Survivor, Left Behind, Wake Up!

I noticed, after the others had died, that I only had 1 token of Sole Survivor. I should have had 3.

I thought that possibly tokens were not rewarded if other survivors are killed or sacrificed while I was hiding in a locker, but I went from 1 token to 2 tokens the following match while inside a locker (though I did not get a 3rd token when the last remaining teammate died).

e585cee5-0707-429a-82d8-90a2cebe79a4.PNG

3 fellow Survivors had been sacrificed; only 1 token of Sole Survivor

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • on PC doesn't work too, only one token and the killer could see me while using Object of obsession

  • @Nos37 said:

    Xbox

    Laurie: Plunderer's Instinct, Sole Survivor, Left Behind, Wake Up!

    I noticed, after the others had died, that I only had 1 token of Sole Survivor. I should have had 3.

    I thought that possibly tokens were not rewarded if other survivors are killed or sacrificed while I was hiding in a locker, but I went from 1 token to 2 tokens the following match while inside a locker (though I did not get a 3rd token when the last remaining teammate died).

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I0J97FNHZ5CU/e585cee5-0707-429a-82d8-90a2cebe79a4-png.png

    3 fellow Survivors had been sacrificed; only 1 token of Sole Survivor

    This also happened to me while I was playing Laurie. All 3 of my teammates were dead and I only had one stack and the killer could still see me with object of obsession even with the stack.

  • is this been fixed?