Made it to red ranks!!! Now what?

Now I'll start off by saying I think I'm an average killer, decent at best but I've made it to red ranks and I think I might not be ready yet to face all of that. I've been playing pig, freddy and clown but that's about it. I've been using just my standard builds of anti pallets but I doubt that'll work on high ranks. I'm not going to de rank on purpose, I'll just wait for rank reset but I dont just want to play hillbilly all the time. Should I just deal with it and see what happens? What should I do my fellow killer players? 

Comments

  • Now you never do it again, unless you like feeling the unbalance :wink:

  • Master said:

    Now you never do it again, unless you like feeling the unbalance :wink:

    The thing is I've been playing for fun not for rank, now that Ive hit the rank that is considered unfun I think it might intefere with the whole reason I play. I've never been aiming for rank 1 I just want a fun relaxing game after a long day 
  • I play for fun as well but my kind of fun is having to think about everything I do so I want to become a higher rank weather survivor or killer I want a challenge but miss I you have reached that rank and are on ps4 id love to play a few friendly games with you so I can test my skills
  • I play for fun as well but my kind of fun is having to think about everything I do so I want to become a higher rank weather survivor or killer I want a challenge but miss I you have reached that rank and are on ps4 id love to play a few friendly games with you so I can test my skills
     Sure why not lol, my ps4 name is basically my name on the forum so you could just add me when you have time 
  • Just going to warn you though I'm nothing spectacular I'm fairly decent imo
  • True but you have 3 character's I've not played against so I like to learn all I can to match them
  • Plus I was talking to another pig user on here abf we both had a idea that if the pig grabs a female character then they could shove them into a locker and take there appearance as well as locking out swf chat so they cant warn people
  • Oh my tags redsopine1