Stuck in locker glitch
Played against a Doctor. I was hiding in a locker. He swung and hit a survivor, then went to charge his shock therapy. He released shock therapy right as I used head on and some how the therapy hit me and forced me back into the locker.
I’ve added the entire match for reference. It happen within the first few minutes of the match.
https://youtu.be/EpwiDZWUFaY
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This also happened to me, today in fact, though near the end, and on the Crotus Prenn Asylum, doctor was the killer, I was jane with headon, and used it just as they released their static blast, I ended up in the locker, though I had the ability to hide again, and I could escape the locker via normal means...
Seems it isn't fixed yet.
Though, to go by how the template is...
Notes:
Characters- Doctor, any character using head-on, though in my case Jane
Map: Probably works on every map, though it's confirmed to work on Prenn Asylmum, and Coldwind Farm
DeadByDaylight.logLog:
Frequency: Only happens under extremely specific circumstances, I've only had it happen this one time, but I haven't been playing for even a year yet.
Hope that helps, despite being a comment on a bug report, that's essentially the same bug report, but in text form.
I was going to make a report about this glitch, but it hasn't happened to me personally and I don't have other evidence than the match I played with friends.
It has been pointed out at least in two independent events in the subreddit of Dead By Daylight as far as I've seen where people end up stuck in lockers like this specific event and are unable to move, leave or be pulled out by the Killer. Other Survivors can interact freely with the locker like Nea-player in this report.
A friend of mind, who played the Wraith as Killer in the custom match where this event happened to us, uploaded a clip here. You can see they tried to pull the player out of the locker, but simply couldn't. It is not a specific issue of The Doctor, reddit users have experienced with The Plague and The Shape as well. I believe it is directly associated with interacting with lockers rather than issues with the Killer.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/758785122Edit:
I'm adding two links to reddit videos where this issue has occurred to other players.