We need something similar to the crowns for prestige rewards
The devs stated the reason we can't have preestige blood on every skin is because it would bee too much work and too complicated, but with something like the crowns, i would assume it would be considerably easier sinse it woudn't be physically attactched to the body. I'm not an expert on programming or anything, this is just my assumption based on what I can see and what I already know about designing skins in dbd.
I'm not asking for crowns to be appliable to every skin, what i'm asking for is a new prestige reward that can be applied to every type of skin without much difficulty. For example, what is we had small blood red wings once we reach max prestige that followed the player the same way crowns do?
Comments
I agree, I'd love to have blood on all my prestiged skins.
But I work in animation, having a crown float above a characters head is super easy
Adding detail to geometry is way more time consuming unfortunately.
But I hope something new comes for prestiged characters soon.