Gonna miss old LF just a lil...

Haven't played the new PTB at all so this is not an assessment. He looks a lot better.

Have been pretty much playing Leatherface and little else the last week just to get a few kicks outa him before the change. Also to use up my most of my primer bulbs while they are still auto saw sauce. I've gone from 1-2k's a match to 3-4k's without resorting to facecamping. Although I will admit camping a couple of really obnoxious survivors here and there.

He isn't terrible but he definitely can be easily out played without charge time addons. Once you get his stearing down you can round most stuff and get your downs without a tantrum. Looking forward to the change but it has been a fun week.

Build has been BBQ, Bitter Murmur, Discordance and pop. He can't put out a lot of pressure so gens can go quick but once they do the saw comes out. I know discordance and bbq overlap a lil but with a full thing of cakes and 4 hooks you can get 150-200k bp's a match easy win or lose.

Comments