New Knockout Issue
Killer: Slugs survivor with knockout
Survivor: Well since I can’t crawl to my team or see them might as well recover
15 seconds later
Survivor: Hey I’m fully recovered to your left bro
Team: Recovers survivor
Killer: Slugs survivor with knockout
Survivor: Well since I can’t crawl to my team or see them might as well recover
15 seconds later
Survivor: Hey I’m fully recovered to your left bro
Team: Recovers survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't forget it requires basic attacks now making it nearly worthless on leather face.
Its like Surge all over again where the killer perk is incompatible with the respective killer's powers.
Yup they were so close to making it a great slugging perk but dropped the ball pretty hard.
Like you've said, what is the point in doing anything else but recover when you have a slower move speed? There is literally no point in running this, as SWF still counter it and against solos it's now just a "win more" perk 99% of the time.
Its for sure a nerf. It was fun to use on trapper with honing stone too. No more 😭