Has anybody been dealing with this as Oni?

So I've gotten Oni and at first his ability was working fine but after a few matches it's gotten to the point where I can't even use my absorb ability or even my Blood Fury. I don't know if this happens to only me or if it's just XBOX itself messing up. If anyone can figure what's happening I would be glad!

Comments

  • I don’t know about that, I’m on Xbox myself and don’t have any problems with oni’s power. Maybe contact support or something

  • @JuicyPuffers said:

    So I've gotten Oni and at first his ability was working fine but after a few matches it's gotten to the point where I can't even use my absorb ability or even my Blood Fury. I don't know if this happens to only me or if it's just XBOX itself messing up. If anyone can figure what's happening I would be glad!

    Yeah, Oni is apparently bugged right now on all platforms, I think it's something to do with his passive recharge going to 100% instead of 98% and breaking his ability. Let's hope they fix it by the end of the year.