A unique Fnaf tread

I don't want a fnaf chapter but if we did get one the ones from fnaf 4 would be better than springtrap

e96d02f6ca273694931a7d6e21976885.jpg

Maybe 3 of them could be skins idk It's just that they look way better than springtrap

Comments

  • Weren' they just hallucinations/nightmares of the kid scared of these creepy animatronics?

    Springtrap, on the other hand, is more than real.

    I do agree, though, that nightmares are aesthetically better, but I guess in DbD springtrap would look more realistic and gruesome than he did in games. Besides, we can always get a skin, IF we get fnaf in the first place.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    Weren' they just hallucinations/nightmares of the kid scared of these creepy animatronics?

    Springtrap, on the other hand, is more than real.

    I do agree, though, that nightmares are aesthetically better, but I guess in DbD springtrap would look more realistic and gruesome than he did in games. Besides, we can always get a skin, IF we get fnaf in the first place.

    Basically yes, they were in his head as nightmares while he was in a coma. But they would be a much better choice than Springtrap. Hell, Shadow Fredbear, now that is creepy and would be a great addition to the game.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    Weren' they just hallucinations/nightmares of the kid scared of these creepy animatronics?

    Springtrap, on the other hand, is more than real.

    I do agree, though, that nightmares are aesthetically better, but I guess in DbD springtrap would look more realistic and gruesome than he did in games. Besides, we can always get a skin, IF we get fnaf in the first place.

    Yeah they are just thoughts and nightmares of a kid and where as Springtrap is very real, and he fits the killer role better than the others in my opinion, but who knows they might if the outcry is this serious but we'll see.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1434941#Comment_1434941

    Basically yes, they were in his head as nightmares while he was in a coma. But they would be a much better choice than Springtrap. Hell, Shadow Fredbear, now that is creepy and would be a great addition to the game.

    Yeah, but I just can't see anything but Springtrap in DbD, he fits so well. We could get a Nightmare version of Springtrap as a skin (though he was present as plushtrap in the game)

    image.png

    Nightmare fredbear for those who don't know.