i think a killers lag switching a game on me

No they is definitely lagging the game its affecting all survivors who do I tell I'm recoding the spectating right now to show

Comments

  • I got today survs who lag when i get closer to distnce for hit in looby he got good ping.And that was not ptb.
  • @redsopine1 said:
    No they is definitely lagging the game its affecting all survivors who do I tell I'm recoding the spectating right now to show

    It is possible they have bad internet as well.

    Not to discredit your idea, but it can be hard to distinguish the two.

    I have been victim of lag switching accusations, whether I knew they were lagging or not. My internet is usually pretty good when I am the only one using it, but when bad weather hits, or someone else starts downloading something, it can screw it up pretty bad. Sometimes it doesn't effect it much, that is just life.

    Hope you find evidence if he/she was switching though. :+1:

  • where did you learn your grammar from?
  • I'm bad at grammar and would proof be everyone's cams lagging but the killer was moving perfectly count as evidence
  • Good a topic as any. Why is it im starting to notice that from my persective every hit I take as a survivor looked like a clear miss? This is starting to annoy the living hell out of me. At first I didn't pay much mind to it but do I or they somehow have a connection issue that always has it so they are actually 1-3 steps closer to me than it appears? This stands out the most when fast vaulting a pallet. I ALWAYS end up taking the damn hit.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    I'm bad at grammar and would proof be everyone's cams lagging but the killer was moving perfectly count as evidence

    Well, the problem is, you have to prove that to any outsider though.

    Only 5 people were there in the game, you said you recorded I believe, then you have proof for you. Do you have recording for the other 3? Were they perhaps friends of yours maybe?

    Then what about the killer? You claim he was moving perfectly, maybe the same thing happened to him. Perhaps his cams were lagging but he saw you moving just fine. You never know. Perhaps he didn't even know you guys were lagging. Maybe he was indeed switching...

    Just because you can tell me what may have happened, does not mean it did or didn't. I wouldn't have any way of knowing. And most people won't just trust words.

    We need all 5 POVs. But if you have recorded evidence then try to contact a moderator and give it to them.

  • I'm bad at grammar and would proof be everyone's cams lagging but the killer was moving perfectly count as evidence
    He probably had bad internet. The Killer never lags even when they have bad internet because they’re the one that’s hosting the lobby.

    If he was lagswitching, it would be more evident. You would lag as soon as you got in a chase with him, not as soon as the match started.


  • Sorry guys false alarm my internets acting up it happens in two games so I apologize for my rash thinking