Do 4th-year event items and offering still there in bloodweb?

Given that I don't have time and bloodpoints to get all of the bloodweb (which there's still some event stuffs untouched), after event ends, does it still there or get replaced in the bloodweb you're at?

Comments

  • Can any dev/mod confirm this, I don't want to lose those if they get replaced.

  • If after the event there are some event items in your bloodweb you can still get them even after the event. Once you finish the bloodweb though the event items won't appear anymore.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    If after the event there are some event items in your bloodweb you can still get them even after the event. Once you finish the bloodweb though the event items won't appear anymore.

    This.

    When leveling my survivors so everyon gets some cakes, I also had some old bloodwebs with now useless pustal offerings (some previous event). They remain in the web until collected.