New nea skin ?
If I use the new nea skin head without the rest of her skin can I get banned in game ? Or reported or what ever you wish to call it
If I use the new nea skin head without the rest of her skin can I get banned in game ? Or reported or what ever you wish to call it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know, you can't separate the new Nea skin as it is part of a set. Sets require every part of the outfit to be worn and they can't be mixed and matched.
If you are talking about performing a bug to separate the outfit, then unless it provides a gameplay advantage I can't see anyone bothering to report it. Though you should be wary anyways just to be safe. If there is a bug to separate the outfit the devs will probably patch it out in a future update.
@Cancan71 thanks for the reply, I saw somone with the head and different outfit I asked they how as I believed it was a set & was baffled into how they did that , they said it’s like a visual bug you can do , looks quite cool but I don’t want to end up banned for a cosmetic-_- LoL