False cheating accusations
So here I was playing a match of killer (huntress) and I saw a Nea working on a gen. She ran inside of a building and out of my sight. So when I got inside I checked one of the lockers and instead found a Steve after hooking him I looked in another locker to find the Nea. After hooking the Nea I saw a meg with bbq running to save the Steve. So I pulled up a hatchet and sniped her and then ran over and downed her before she could get the save. Finally I went from hook to hook where I found a Jane just looking at me like a deer in head lights and was able to down her pretty fast before she could get a save. I was pretty happy with this match and decided to put gg in chat and that is when two survivors started calling me a hacker because I found two of them hiding in locker and that I sniped the Meg from afar. I tired to explain that I found both of them on accident and was just looking for the Nea which they then questioned me about the snipe which I told them I had bbq. They all still not believing me said they had video footage and called me rude names. Which brings me to my question how do the devs see if someone is cheating because since I have no video footage to prove my innocence will there be a way for me to give my side of the story before they give the final verdict. Keep in mind I have played dbd for almost 2000 hours and have never cheated in a game in my life.
Comments
LOL. Anyone who hides in lockers against a huntress & then accuses them of hacking needs to check themselves.
Huntress regularly goes to lockers to restock hatchets. They should know better. Smh.
They are trying to make excuses for their stupidity, ofc a huntress will go to a locker ,you got to restock your hatchets, they got unlucky and you chose their locker, they will try accuse you of whatever to redirect the blame for their stupidity onto you.
Don't worry about. The devs can't even catch real hackers, theres no way they'll ban you.