WGLF and BBQ question
Do these perks stack with cakes? I noticed that unlike the cakes and party streamers, BBQ and WGLF doesn't mention that it stacks. Do having these perks equipped make a difference if you're in a match with multiple cakes?
Do these perks stack with cakes? I noticed that unlike the cakes and party streamers, BBQ and WGLF doesn't mention that it stacks. Do having these perks equipped make a difference if you're in a match with multiple cakes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theyre additive. So if you get 10k and 4 stacks with bbq and theres 1 cake you're getting 204% of the 10k, so 20400 (10000 for bbq + 10400 for cake) as the bonus + the 10k is 30400.
95% sure thats right.
Thanks everyone. I was worried that I was wasting a perk slot.