Should I continue the this or that series?
So, I have been doing this new series I mad called This Or That. But I’m wondering if you guys would like me to continue it, so should I continue it? Is there any requests for a this or that round?
So, I have been doing this new series I mad called This Or That. But I’m wondering if you guys would like me to continue it, so should I continue it? Is there any requests for a this or that round?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I enjoy it personally, so I vote yeah
if the "this" is continuing and the "that" is stopping, then i choose this