How to play with a friend as an assassins
hi guys blz? I'm trying to play with a friend, him as a survivor and me as a murderer, but can't you call him when I'm looking for a game to be one? Can it be in a public one or just a closed one?
hi guys blz? I'm trying to play with a friend, him as a survivor and me as a murderer, but can't you call him when I'm looking for a game to be one? Can it be in a public one or just a closed one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want to play with your friend, try queing up at the same time at night.