Why are players who disconnect not punished harder? Red Ranks DC all the time.
Red Rank Survivors who get downed in the 1. minute always DC.
Red Rank Killers whose Totem is destroyed in the 1. minute always DC.
What kind of kindergarden is this? Why aren't they punished harder?
Comments
A good way to decrease the number of disconnections is fixing all the stupid crap that comes with the servers - ie. bullshit hits/misses specifically.
I actually believe that killer DC should give out a ridiculous amount of blood points. I believe that either one survivor or multiples DC should give out even more Bloodpoints. I don't feel like we get enough. Like in one match, I had two people DC on me cause they were sore losers for quickly going down. I'm sorry, but I apply Math likelyhood situations to find survivors quickly and they didn't like that. I was also Legion, which is by no means an S rank killer. 1,200 quitter bonus is worthless cause you lose points on a potential sacrifice, especially if you sacrifice all four.
as far as im aware, there are currently no penalities for DCing, as the system is temporarily deactivated due to a bug.
that would explain the huge increase of DCs lately...
Red rank survivors are used to dominating and throw a tantrum when they meet a killer that can counter their bs. Had one earlier with a purple flashlight and two batteries, blinding at every pallet, dead hard at loops, and lurking for a flashlight save on every down. When I cranked up the sweat and slugged his whole team, dc.
That said, it doesn't matter if they dc or not, since they will suicide.